We offer a range of different contact lens solutions, please visit us instore for more details.
10 tips for getting the most out of your contact lenses
- Wash your hands before putting your contacts in or removing them.
- Never sleep in your contacts, unless they are specifically designed for that purpose.
- Put your contacts in as late on in the day as possible.
- Remove them as early as possible before going to bed.
- Do not exceed the recommended wearing time.
- Do not use contact lenses or care products that have exceeded their expiry date.
- Never put contacts in if your eyes are red or irritated.
- Never put contacts in if they are torn or stuck together. We recommend that you change them.
- Always carry your glasses, solution and storage case with you in case you have any problems with your contacts.
- Apply make-up after you have put your contacts in.